High Frequency Screen
High Frequency Screen introduction:
The high frequency screen is engineered to provide higher production capacities and more efficient sizing compared to conventional screens. High frequency screens feature aggressive vibration applied directly to the screen that allows for the highest capacity in the market for removal of fine material, as well s chip sizing, dry-manufactured sand and more. It is applied in slurry processing for mining; solid control; oil and gas fluid recovery; solid-liquid separation; fines removal. Large-capacity hoppers make big jobs easy to handle. Hydraulic screen angle adjustment reduces downtime by making adjustments quick and easy. Easy-to-reach engine controls and grease points allow routine service to be conducted efficiently.
Features and benefits:
- Capacities up to 70 tons/hr;
- Custom designed non-vibrating enclosures;
- Stainless steel of alloy construction available;
- Choice of single or double deck design pellet screen;
- Powder, flake, granule, pellet, bead and crumb screening;
- Gas spring assisted access covers for ease of screen panel changes;
- Specially designed screens and enclosures for the petro-chemical industry;
- Provides high capacity resin screening and quickly removes oversize material;
- Oversized feeders, under and over hoppers minimize or eliminate plugging or bridging.
Zenith has produced the high quality high frequency screen for sale depending on years' experience and advanced technology. We also offer the all-round service to all the customers. If you are interested in our products or have any problems, you can contact us. Zenith always puts you first and keeps you ahead.